To view all barristers click here
EducationUNSW BCom / LLB (Hons) (2007)
Previous employmentMallesons Stephen Jaques 2008-2010 Salvos Legal 2010-2011
OtherSessional lecturer of UNSW Juris Doctor subject “Resolving Civil Disputes” (2014)
Other LanguageMandarin (native)
- Cao v Liu (NSW District Court proceedings No. 2012/275052, costs motion against non-parties)
- Coshott v Duarte (NSW Local Court proceedings No. 2013/3357, contract matter).
- SZSMU v Minister for Immigration & Citizenship (Federal Circuit Court, 2013, successful without a hearing).
- Paul Ernest Beaumont v Andrew Chang  NSWSC 147
- The Barrington Services Group Pty Limited v Marcel Bossy  NSWDC 82.
- La Doria Spa v Global Resourcing Pty Limited  NSWSC 144.
- Smith and Corrective Services  NSWIRComm 30.