To view all barristers click here
Practising barrister at NSW Bar.
Independent Mediator and Arbitrator, advisor and party representative.
- Australia: www.newsouthwalesmediation.com.au
- Singapore: http://iama.asia
- fully registered to practice Foreign Law as a Foreign Lawyer in the Singapore International Commercial Court.
- Linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/dennispaulwilson
- Adjunct Professor (Administrative Law and Alternate Dispute Resolution) Notre Dame University Sydney Australia.
- Dip Law (Sydney University)
- LLM, (International Law)
- LLM (Business Law)
- Dip. Criminology.
- Post Graduate Cert. in Building and Construction Law H1.
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- IMI Accredited Mediator
Professional BodiesSingapore International Commercial Court
- Registered under the Legal Practitioner’s Legislation to practice foreign law.
- Past President ACT Chapter
- Mediation theory and skills program
- Accredited Mediator.
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration (Dip.Int Comm Arb)
- Fellow (FCIarb)
- Certified Mediator obtained in Brussels 2014 recognising expertise in Multi- cultural and cross-border mediation.
- Certified Mediator obtained in Singapore recognizing expertise in Multi-cultural and cross-border mediation.
- Graduate (GAICD).
- International Company Directors Program Abu Dhabi.
- Chairman and CEO practicing mediation and arbitration in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sub-Continent and United Arab Emirates.
- Accredited Mediator, Arbitrator and Expert Determiner
- empanelled mediator
Court mediation and arbitration panels
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- District Court of New South Wales
- Local Court of New South Wales
- Dubai Mediation Centre
- Gulf Co-operation Council Bahrain
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Centre
- Florence International Mediation Centre